What's in it?
Tribulus Alatus- Tribulus Alatus extract contains six unique and highly effective saponins and is a superior alternative to its more widely known traditional relative Tribulus Terrestris, which contains only one. Tribulus Alatus can help to increase testosterone and free testosterone levels.
Paederia Foetida- Paederia Foetida has a great effect on raising natural testosterone levels. Paederia Foetida is very good at increasing libido and acting as an aphrodisiac. It’s also been noted to enhance male vigor and vitality.
Bulbine Natalensis- Bulbine natalensis is taken to boost testosterone, increase muscle mass, increase sexual stamina, as an aphrodisiac, and improve fertility. Bulbine in studies has also been seen to lower estrogen levels as well.
Damiana leaf Powder- Has been shown to increase sexual arousal and stamina as well as improve sexual function in males.
- Cottonii- Studies show this ingredient has natural effects comparable to pharmaceutical SERMs. (Selective estrogen receptor modulators) SERMs are medications that can block estrogen's effects in different tissues. Therefore helping prevent issues like gyno, by blocking the estrogen receptors in the breasts.
Long Jack- This ingredient has A TON of benefits for men's vitality! Long Jack or as many of you may recognize it as “Tongkat Ali” in many studies has been shown to
- Enhances sexual function and increases libido
- Maintains normal high-free testosterone levels
- Inhibits sex hormone binding globulin
- Reduces cortisol, the stress hormone
- Promotes anabolic state and reduces catabolic state
- Reduces fatigue and tension
DIM- DIM is another great ingredient that has a lot of misconceptions. This is how DIM helps estrogen levels. It eliminates active estrogen by promoting its conversion to the good estrogen metabolites. Then, these estrogen metabolites, which have a great attraction to the SHBGs that bind up testosterone, help bump testosterone off those proteins, freeing it.
Stinging Nettle-Stinging nettle roots contain substances called ligans, which bind to SHBG. This reduces the amount of SHBG that can bind testosterone; hence, while nettle does not increase total testosterone in the blood, it does increase available testosterone. There is also evidence that stinging nettle blocks the conversion of testosterone into estrogen.
Boron Citrate-According to literature published in Integrative Medicine: a Clinician's Journal taking a 6-mg dose of boron for just a week has the following benefits:
- increases the metabolism of the total testosterone in your body to free testosterone
- increases free testosterone levels by nearly 25 percent
- reduces the amount of estradiol by nearly half
- reduces indicators of inflammation, such as interleukin and C-reactive proteins, by more than half
- allows more free testosterone to bond with proteins in your blood, which can have even more benefits as you age